The Banana Republic of America?
The single biggest political scandal in history is now unfolding before our very eyes.
The media, for whatever reason, won’t touch this scandal. But it’s important that you know about it. Because the consequences of this situation will have systemic implications for both the political structure of the U.S. as well as its downward evolution into a Banana Republic.
If you think that’s an outlandish statement, consider this…
Courtesy of recently declassified intelligence documents, we have learned that:
- The entire Russia-collusion narrative was invented by the Hillary Clinton campaign to distract voters from her email server scandal.
- The intelligence community, all the way up to the Heads of the CIA and FBI, knew that the Clinton campaign invented this story.
- The Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee (DNC) hired an ex-MI6 British spy to compile a dossier filled with fictitious claims of ties between Donald Trump and Russian intelligence. By the way:
- The primary source for this information was, in fact, a Russian spy.
- The FBI and CIA both knew that the dossier was pure fiction and even admitted as much in classified notes.
- Despite knowing this, the intelligence community used the Steele Dossier, which was funded by the Clinton campaign, as “intelligence” to justify spying on the Trump campaign.
- This information, including the fact that Hillary Clinton invented the Russia collusion narrative, was told to President Obama in an in-person meeting between then-CIA chief Brennan and Obama himself.
- Despite the fact that everyone involved knew this story was a lie, President Obama, numerous Obama administration officials, the heads of the Intelligence community, senior Democrat officials, and the mainstream media ran with this lie for years, claiming Donald Trump was compromised by the Russians and that the 2016 election was illegitimate.
In most countries you’d call this a coup. For some reason, in the U.S., it’s called a conspiracy theory.
However, courtesy of recently declassified documents including John Brennan’s personal notes regarding his meeting with President Obama, we now know that all of the above items are facts.
This Scandal Should Have Every American Up in Arms
This is the single biggest political scandal in U.S. history. It should sicken every single American.
Because if the political elite can do this to someone as wealthy and powerful as Donald Trump, imagine what they can do to average Americans?
This is no longer about partisan politics. Whether you’re Republican, Democrat, or Independent, this should terrify you.
Because if this scandal doesn’t result in real consequences (major jail time for key players) then the Rule of Law is dead for the U.S. and the Republic is doomed.
That’s the political side. The financial side is…
What This Prospect Means for Your Investments
Why would you invest in a financial system that operates based on the same legal system as a banana republic?
For years the U.S. stock market has enjoyed a premium compared to other markets because the U.S. operates based on the Rule of Law. There is a reason everyone comes to the U.S. for major bond offerings, stock offerings, or other investment opportunities.
If this scandal is allowed to be swept under the rug, that will end.
I’m not saying that this would happen overnight, but it would represent the beginning of the end for the U.S. as THE place to invest. Over time, the U.S. would begin to crumble and end up going the way of Rome or any other empire.
That is what is at stake here.
Whether you hate or love Donald Trump is irrelevant. The law is what matters here. And I would be just as furious if this had happened to a Democrat or even a Green party candidate.
Editor, Money & Crisis